Chaos Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Space

A battle nations clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I killed the ancient construct

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Killer145117

Killer145117

I killed the ancient construct  Empty
PostSubject: I killed the ancient construct    I killed the ancient construct  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:09 pm

But now I Need steel to heal my units pale
Back to top Go down
moaob

PostSubject: Re: I killed the ancient construct    I killed the ancient construct  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:23 pm

You shouldn't be posting in the 'Off Topic' forum if you're in need of resources. Next time, please post in the 'Trades' forum.

For steel, send me a friend request and I'll let you occupy a normal steel mill.
Back to top Go down
moaob

PostSubject: Re: I killed the ancient construct    I killed the ancient construct  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:04 pm

By the way, if your in-game name is different from here, please specify so. Otherwise, your friend request might be rejected...
Back to top Go down
DemolitionDude6000

PostSubject: Re: I killed the ancient construct    I killed the ancient construct  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:18 pm

now now moaob, you're not a mod... I am!!!! We're here to have fun!!!!! Btw how do you kill the ac at level 33(whatever level you're at)
Back to top Go down
Killer145117

Killer145117

PostSubject: Re: I killed the ancient construct    I killed the ancient construct  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 6:23 pm

I used 3 supers rank 2 and 5 tank killers rank 4
Back to top Go down
Killer145117

Killer145117

PostSubject: Re: I killed the ancient construct    I killed the ancient construct  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 6:25 pm

I only lost 2 tank killers and 2 super tanks
Back to top Go down
Lonepickler29

Lonepickler29

PostSubject: Re: I killed the ancient construct    I killed the ancient construct  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:37 pm

This should be posted in the "trades" section of the forums. Please remember to post the right topics in the correct sections, next time. I am closing this thread.
jk lol, if your gonna be a mod, you might as well do it right.
Back to top Go down
moaob

PostSubject: Re: I killed the ancient construct    I killed the ancient construct  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:34 pm

Lol guys. I would have done what a mod does if I had those privileges to start with!

Never meant to take over your role, demodude Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I killed the ancient construct    I killed the ancient construct  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I killed the ancient construct
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Space :: Off topic-
Jump to: